While spending much of my time working with interesting startups, analyzing different markets, and finding fun, new and exciting ways to use video, I come across very interesting links, videos and tools.
Many of these are not my own, but merely links to someone else’s pages, and hopefully, these pages will stay live forever. If you find a broken link, please let me know!
There’s no importance or any logical (or chronological) order on this page.
- Professor Dan Isenberg On Super Chickens And The Virtues Of Being Worthless, Impossible And Stupid – and in general the Babson entrepreneurship ecosystem project, about the definition of entrepreneurship, fostering it, scaling and required elements for success. Related article worth reading: Start-up Notions: Where Israeli Entrepreneurship Really Came From.
- 10 Awesome Videos On Idea Execution & The Creative Process – Just watch all 10 videos.
- 12 Lessons Steve Jobs Taught Guy Kawasaki – Guy Kawasaki survived working for Steve Jobs twice. At Silicon Valley Bank’s CEO Summit on October 6, 2011, Guy shared lessons learned from the entrepreneur of the 21st century.
- Creating Enchantment at Stanford’s Entrepreneurship Corner. Guy Kawasaki shares the secrets to being enchanting and developing influence through the “pillars of enchantment.” In this funny and engaging lecture, Kawasaki examines the deep value in being likable, creating trust, and taking empowering action. He also shares keys to telling a great story, overcoming resistance, and enchanting your boss and colleagues.
- Sir Ken Robinson – Educating the Heart and Mind – Personalize Education!
- Boaz Almog – “levitates” a superconductor. How can a super-thin 3-inch disk levitate something 70,000 times its own weight? In a riveting demonstration, Boaz Almog shows how a phenomenon known as quantum locking allows a superconductor disk to float over a magnetic rail — completely frictionlessly and with zero energy loss.
- James B. Glattfelder – Who controls the world? An important video to watch about division of power (financial/corp) in the world. In essence: 20% of the worlds financial power is controlled by 10 corporations. Read more about the research at: Who controls the world? Resources for understanding this visualization of the global economy.
- Wealth Inequality in America – Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers. The reality is often not what we think it is.
- Carl Icahn – “Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.”
- News Feed of Investments and M&A in Israeli Companies
- Ecosystem List: Many Israeli Bot/AI Companies
- List of Investors, Accelerators, and a lot more in Israel (by Eden Shochat)